Congratulations Epsilon Class!!!
Recruitment Schedule Spring 2016
Monday, January 25th – Meet and Greet the Chapter at 7:00pm Currell 107 (Business Casual)
Tuesday, January 26th – Professional event with Dr. McMahon at 7:00pm McMaster 214 (Business Formal)
Wednesday, January 27th – Social Event at 7:00pm Russell House Ballroom B (Casual Attire)
Thursday, January 28th – Invite Only Event at 6:00pm Sumwalt 213 (Business Formal)
Applications, along with a copy of your unofficial transcript and resume, are due by Wednesday, January 27th at 11:00pm to our VP of Recruitment, Jenny Co, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The .pdf was the only file that was able to link to the website. If you have any troubles filling the application out in this form, there are free .pdf to .doc converters you can use to make it into a word document (https://www.pdftoword.com/). The application will be accepted in either .pdf or .docx/.doc format. Thank you for your patience!
Thank you for your interest in PhiDE!
Thinking about Joining PhiDE?
Thank you for you interest in our fraternity! We are excited to meet and know all of you pre-med students at the University of South Carolina! As a professional pre-med fraternity, we pride ourselves in the service we do for our philanthropy, the Children’s Miracle Network, and in the family atmosphere of this fraternity. Phi Delta Epsilon has been very fortunate to have brothers who do not hesitate to support and encourage one another to reach our dreams of becoming future physicians and other future aspirations.
The relationships made with the frauders in this fraternity will last you a life time. Where else can you find community of students who share the same dreams and passions as you? Going through the pre-med track alone can be a bit scary. Joining Phi Delta Epsilon at USC, where the students want you to succeed just as much as them, will help you every step of the way!
Requirements for Membership
- Must be enrolled as a tull-time student at USC – Columbia with the intent of continuing to medical school (MD/DO).
- Candidates are to have a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Attend at least 2 Recruitment events before Invite-Only.
- Submit online application in time.
- Willing to put in at least 5 hours a week towards PhiDE related activities.
- Embody the values withing our fraternity:
- Integrity: Embody our Motto: Facta-Non-Verba.
- Passionate: Be Committed to a Medical Career as an MD/DO.
- Talented: Bring something unique and diverse to the Fraternity.
- Dedicated: Be committed to being involved fully in all aspects of the Fraternity.
- Leader: Show leadership potential and the willingness to serve.
- First Semester Dues: $125
- After pledging semester, members pay only $150 a year